Registered Dental Hygienist
We have full or part-time positions available in our fun, patient-centered, ethical noncorporate practice. We are open 6 days per week and are looking for the perfect fit for our lovely group of hygienists. If you are looking to work with us full time, add a few Saturdays per month (or anything in between) we would love to meet you. We would prefer 2 years of experience.
Compensation is competitive and negotiable with great benefits for full time team members. Benefits to include: medical, dental, retirement, uniform reimbursements, birthday pay, generous PTO, employee development, employee of the month, staff appreciation day and more. We offer flexible hours and promote a positive work-life balance. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard everyday to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients.
Dental Hygienist: 2 years (Preferred)
Licensing WA state dental hygiene license (Required)
Language English (Required)
We are a unique office due to our size and amount of dentist in our office. Our office provides compassionate quality care to each other and every patient that walks through the door. We pride ourselves on being a non-cooperate office that treats each patient with respect and kindness that they deserve. Our facility is state of the art, fully digital, and utilize the latest dental technology. We are seeking a professional full-time Dental Assistant who is self-motivated, reliable, organized, and flexible. Must work well with children and be able to multi-task and move at a high pace. We offer flexible hours, promote a positive work-life balance have an extensive benefit package that includes vacation/sick paid time off, medical, dental, retirement, uniform reimbursements, birthday pay, employee of the month, staff appreciation day and more. Hourly rate dependent on experience. We look forward to meeting you!
Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
LicensingCertified Dental Assistant (Preferred)
Work AuthorizationUnited States (Required)
Dental Billing Specialist
We are a large dental office looking for a full-time Dental Billing Specialist. Come join our great team as we are a fun, patient centered, ethical practice. We offer flexible hours, and provide positive work-life balance, offer a benefit package that includes vacation/sick leave, medical and dental benefits, retirement, uniform reimbursement, birthday pay, employee of the month, staff appreciation day and more. Hourly rate depends on experience. We look forward to meeting you!
The Dental Billing Specialist performs a variety of tasks and duties including, but not limited to:
- Communicate necessary information to assist patients with their dental insurance and to make sure they understand their benefits.
- Process dental claims for pre-authorization, billing and able to follow up on outstanding claims.
- Assist with financial arrangement for unpaid patient balances by sending statements, auditing accounts, processing refunds, setting up payment plans and completing collections process if necessary.
- Entering patient payments.
- Understanding state insurance and entering payments and claim follow up for our pediatric dentist.
- Sending primary, secondary and tertiary claims with attachments.
- Supports Lead Billing Specialist in a variety of tasks when needed.
- Must understand dental terminology.
- Must know how HMO and PPO dental insurance plans operate.
- Able to verify patient eligibility for dental insurances.
- Able to understand CDT codes and EOB’s for Dental Insurance.
- Able to coordinate and understand financial arrangements for patient accounts.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, self-starter and a team player.
- Previous dental insurance billing experience is a MUST, will consider medical billing background.
Front Office Patient Care Coordinator
Seeking a professional, fast-paced, full-time patient care coordinator. Must be able to perform in a high volume office with efficiency, while being able to provide excellent customer service and pay attention to detail. Requires punctuality and a high level of professionalism. The applicant must be able to multitask, problem solve, stay focused and organized. Must be able to prepare and/or review large treatments plans with patients and setup financial arrangements. Must be proficient in understanding dental insurance and breakdowns. Dental experience is preferred but not required. Compensation is based on experience. Benefits to include: medical, dental, retirement, uniform reimbursements, birthday pay, generous PTO, employee development, employee of the month, staff appreciation day and more. We offer flexible hours and promote a positive work-life balance. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard everyday to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We look forward to meeting you!