Dazzling White Teeth | Professional Teeth Whitening in Silverdale
Interested in getting a whiter smile? Silverdale Dental Center has the perfect solution for you! Our quick and cost-effective teeth whitening solution will improve your smile after just two weeks of treatment!
We’re open six days a week and offer extended hours for our patients, so book an appointment soon if you want to improve the look of your smile!
What Is the Teeth Whitening Procedure?
Over-the-counter whitening options are never as effective as what a dentist can offer, but we realize that patients prefer to whiten their teeth at their convenience and without spending too much money or making numerous trips to the dental office. We offer effective bleaching systems that can be worn at home after only 2 visits to our office.
Our method uses custom-fitted trays and a bleaching gel that is applied to the teeth 2 times a day. This treatment includes:
- An impression appointment
- Bleach trays
- Professional-grade whitening gel
If you want an enhanced smile, look no further! Silverdale Dental Center bleaching methods will fit your schedule with this cost-effective and successful procedure.
Why Should I Get Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is primarily an aesthetic oral healthcare treatment, but there are still some other great benefits to consider. Besides restoring your great white smile, you may also want to undergo teeth bleaching at Silverdale Dental Center for the following reasons:
- It kills bacteria and improves gum health. The bleach used in teeth whitening procedures, along with our dental cleaning, is great for killing mouth bacteria. This greatly reduces the risk of suffering from periodontal diseases, improving your general dental health.
- Quicker results than over-the-counter solutions. Many over-the-counter treatment options promise to brighten your teeth but often lead to unimpressive and short-lasting results. Our treatment options will lead to a whiter smile quicker and last longer than over-the-counter solutions.
- A complete treatment that targets all of your teeth. Some over-the-counter solutions, when applied improperly, can lead to uneven whitening. Our dental team is experienced in teeth whitening and our trays make the solution easy to apply!
- New confidence from a smile you’re proud of. With whiter teeth, you can smile confidently in family pictures, knowing your teeth look fabulous! If you find yourself covering your mouth when you talk, laugh, or smile, now is the time to get teeth whitening from Silverdale Dental Center!
- Beautifully white teeth in just a few days! Our whitening solutions are fast-acting gels that begin to show results in a matter of days. Full treatment can be completed in just two weeks, you will probably start seeing results earlier than that. What a great way to get ready for a wedding or graduation!
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost? How Often Do I Need Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a very affordable and long-lasting treatment. Depending on your oral hygiene practices, the effects of teeth whitening can last six to twelve months, and in some cases lead to permanent improvements. Appointments are quick and easy, and we provide you with trays and gels that further help you brighten your teeth once you head home.
Our level of bleaching varies from patient to patient, and therefore so does the price, but teeth whitening is one of the most inexpensive cosmetic dentistry options. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation so we can plan your treatment together.
Should My Kids Get Their Teeth Whitened?
We do not recommend teeth whitening until all of your child’s adult teeth grow in. Your child’s baby teeth do not need to be whitened since they’re going to fall out. Furthermore, newly emerging adult teeth can be somewhat sensitive as they settle into place.
We recommend that your children do not consider teeth whitening until they are between 14 to 16 years old. This will give their teeth plenty of time to fully settle, and ensure that roots and pulp are fully formed.
Ready for a Glowing, White, & New Smile? Call Our Office Today!
Schedule a visit with the Silverdale Dental Center and give your pearly whites the shine you’ve always wanted.
Don’t spend money on weak, store-bought whitening methods when the best approach is right here at the Silverdale Dental Center. In only a few weeks, you’ll have an effortless and dazzling smile you won’t be able to resist showing off!