Trust Silverdale Dental Center for Your Specialty Needs
If you are in need of specialty treatment, Silverdale Dental Center is the trusted dentistry team that so many patients across Kitsap County turn to. When your smile isn’t at its best, neither are you, but there’s no need to put off treatment because you’re embarrassed or nervous.
Start getting the care you need by talking with a team you respect and trust. Take comfort and feel welcome to discuss your concerns with our team of specialists. It’s your job to relax, and it’s our job to fix your teeth and give you back the kind of confidence that comes from a whole, healthy smile.
My Smile Needs Help. Where Can I Start?
When you’re considering specialty dental treatment, it’s best to begin with a comprehensive exam. From there, we’ll be able to get a complete picture of what’s occurring inside your mouth and what possible treatment options would work best to preserve your natural teeth and get your smile back to full force.
Your Dental Problems: Solved.
There are numerous reasons why our teeth might be damaged or in need of extraction. It can range from underlying medical conditions, side effects from medications, age, diet, physical trauma, and even genetics can play a significant role. The good news is that you don’t have to drive to an out-of-town specialist to get the experienced care you need. Silverdale Dental Care has our very own team of certified dental specialists convenient to patients across Silverdale, Bremerton, and Poulsbo. They’re always in-house and in tune with how to make your smile more complete.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions – Wisdom teeth are the most commonly extracted teeth, and yours, more than likely, will need to come out. It’s better to have this done sooner rather than later due to possible issues with impaction, tooth decay, or tissue inflammation.
- All-On-4 – Traditional removable dentures are not the only option for replacing missing or deteriorating teeth. All-On-4 dental implants permanently hold dentures in place so you can forget about slipping, messy adhesives and missing out on the foods you love.
- Specialty Endodontics – Preserving or saving your natural teeth is always our top priority. That’s why endodontics, or root canal therapy, is so important. It’s completed in the comfort of our office in just one visit.
- Periodontal Services – Healthy gums are an essential part of a healthy mouth. We can correct any issues and make sure your gums and teeth stay healthy enough to last a lifetime.
- Sedation – If you’re one of the millions of Americans who struggle with dental anxiety, please know you’re not alone. Ask about how our sedation options can make your treatment more relaxing and stress-free.
There’s a way to get your mouth healthy again that suits your schedule and your budget. We can help you achieve the self-confidence and renewed self-esteem that comes from having a smile that thrives.